BPC has served the South Seattle area since 1921, being planted in Boulevard Park by the First Presbyterian Church of Downtown Seattle.

 

In 1980, the congregation voted unanimously to leave the United Presbyterian denomination due to the authority of God’s inerrant Word over the cultural inclinations of the day.

 

We have remained non-denominational since then and in 2015, we changed our name to Boulevard Park Church to better represent who we are.