BPC has served the Boulevard Park area of Seattle since 1921, being planted there by First Presbyterian Church of downtown Seattle.
In 1980, the congregation voted unanimously to leave the United Presbyterian denomination over the sovereignty of God’s inerrant word versus the cultural inclinations of the day.
We have remained non-denominational since that time. We changed our name to Boulevard Park Church in 2015 to better represent who we are.
BPC is experiencing revitalized lives under the teaching and leadership of our new teacher, Pastor Bud. Come join us this Sunday and see for yourself what God is doing in South Seattle!