1. The Bible is God’s word to all mankind, inspired by God, completely inerrant in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
(Psalms 119; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
2. In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 3:16-17; 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; 1 Peter 1:2)
3. That Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
(Isaiah 7:10-16; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-7; Hebrews 2:17)
4. That man was created by God in His image and likeness, with a sinless nature, and with rationality and volition making him morally responsible to God.
(Genesis 2:7, 15-25; Ecclesiastes 7:29; James 3:9)
5. That God the Father sent God the Son, Jesus Christ, to live and die on earth as the perfect sacrifice to pay the penalty for our sins.
(John 1:1, 14; 3:16; Romans 4:25; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:24)
6. In the historic bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and the future resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to everlasting separation from God and conscious punishment.
(Romans 4:25; 1 Corinthians 15:3-8; Daniel 12:2; John 5:28-29; Revelation 19-20)
7. That all who turn from their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and become children of God, a relationship in which they are eternally secure.
(John 1:12; 3:16; 10:27-29; Romans 8:29-39; 10:9-10; Ephesians 4:30; Philippians 1:6; 1 Peter 1:3-5)
8. That the Holy Spirit indwells each believer in that our bodies become His temple, and that He empowers us to live and serve in a dynamic and fulfilling way as we depend upon Him.
(John 14:16-18; 15:26; Romans 8:26-27; 2 Corinthians 3:17-18; Galatians 4:6; Ephesians 1:13-14; 5:18-6:9; Philippians 2:12-13)
9. That the true church is spiritual and universal, one in the Holy Spirit, and composed of all believers in Jesus Christ. We believe that the local assembly exists to worship Him, to nurture believers, and to proclaim Him to the world.
(John 4:23-24; Romans 12:1; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:11-16; Philippians 3:3)
10. That Jesus Christ will return in the clouds to take away His church and will return to earth.
(John 14:3; Acts 1:11; Hebrews 9:28; James 5:8; 1 John 3:2; Revelation 19:11-16; 22:20)
11. That Satan is the enemy of God and all righteousness and is at work in the world today through demonic emissaries who attack the mind, body, will, heart, and conscience. Satan is the roaring lion seeking to deceive, destroy, rule and accuse.
(John 8:44, Matthew 13:36-43, Ephesians 6:10-2, 1 Peter 5:8)
12. That all believers are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices and to a positive, sanctified, consistent life.
(James 4:4, Romans 1:16-32; 12:1-2, 1 John 2:15-17, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18)